APVVP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 Apply Now
RECRUITMENT OF CERTAIN POSTS TO WORK ON CONTRACT BASIS IN AP VAIDYA VIDHANA PARISHAD
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment of the following posts to work on contract basis in AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Hospitals of Ananthapuramu District;
Staff Nurse Recruitment Details are given below...
APVVP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 Apply Now Details ;-
Name Of Post - Staff Nurse
No.Of Post - 52 Post
Age Limit - The Government have issued G.O.Ms.NO.396 General Administration (Ser.A) Department, Dated : 05.11.2006 regarding upper age limit raised from 34 years to 42 years up to 30.09.2017 for ensuring recruitment through APSC and other recruitment agencies to be followed.
Educational Qualification - a) Candidates must have completed Intermediate and G.N.M. (or)
B.Sc.(Nursing) from the institutions established under Nursing
Council of India rules.
b) Candidates must be registered in the A.P. Nursing & Midwifes
Recuitment Type - Contractual Basis
Remuneration:- As per the clarification (Sr.No.3 of ref 10th ) of the Commissioner, APVVP, Vijayawada “As is being done for all contract appointments as per existing rules in force.
Method of Recruitment ;-
a). 90 Marks based on merit obtained in qualifying examination i.e.,
b). 10 Marks to the seniority from the year of passing of qualifying
Regarding Local or Non-Local candidates;- The Commissioner of APVVP, Vijayawada (vide clarification Sl.No.7 of ref. 10th) in respect of Staff Nurses the local status clarified that “As per rules in force for contract appointment hence, it is submit that, the Staff Nurse Post is a Zonal category post in regular recruitment, so as to may be considered as local candidates as per study certificates from Class IV to Class X within the Zone IV i.e., Ananthapuramu, Kadapa, Chittoor and Kurnool Dist
Application Mode ;- Offline
Starting Date Of Application ;- 20/09/2017
Last Date Of Application ;- 29/09/2017
Application Submission Address ;-
Applications should be submitted to
the District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Government General Hospital Campus, Ananthapuramu
in person or by post on or before 29.09.2017 by 05:00 PM.
The following documents are to be enclosed along with application at the time of submission only.-
FOR THE POST OF STAFF NURSES
1. S.S.C or its equivalent (for proof of Date of Birth).
2. Educational qualification certificates (GNM/B.Sc –(Nursing).
3. Provisional pass certificate of GNM/B.Sc. (Nursing).
4. Consolidated Marks memos of GNM/B.Sc.(Nursing).
5. Internship certificate if any.
6. Certificate of Social Status (Caste certificate) (not older than 3 months)
7. Study certificates from Class – IV to Class – X (for local status).
8. A.P. Nurses and Midwives Council Registration certificate with having validity.
9. Disability (Physically Handicapped ) certificate if applicable.
10. Demand Draft for Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) is to be drawn in any Nationalized bank in favour of “District Co-ordinator of Hospital Services (DCHS), Ananthapuramu.” (SC/ST/PH categories exempted).
11. Regarding Sports Quota, the eligible candidate shall submit the relevant certificate from the concerned Authority i.e., Principal Secretary for Sports, Government of A.P, as per G.O.Ms.No.74, Youth Advancement, Tourism & Culture (Sports) Dept., Dated:09.08.2012.
For More Details About Recruitment Download Official Recruitment Notification NOW Given Below
⏬DOWNLOAD RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION NOW⏬